Discover how well your leadership style works - and what to do if it doesn't
This module provides a structure for systematically examining personal behavior from multiple vantage points...
- Facilitate better understanding of personal style preferences
- Provide a framework for making more informed choices regarding a program of personal change
This module delivers the following benefits:
- Identify an individual's predominant style of managing people - as seen by the individual and co-workers.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of various styles, and their appropriateness.
- Forge a framework for making the leadership style choices
- Discover management style aspects within the classic models of human dynamics.
- Develop a research proven "best" style
- Compare individual leadership styles against other high achieving leaders and discuss how to close the gaps.