Achieving Leader - A Model for High-Performance Leadership
The Achieving Leader Study definitively shows the common behavioral characteristics that the top achieving leaders employ to set them apart from their lesser achieving colleagues. These leaders were most highly valued by their respective companies and were promoted faster and given the most responsibility for managing their organization's assets and people.
The key to becoming a high achieving leader is to learn to behave like one
- Jay Hall, PhD
- Uses a process of learning and self-discovery to teach the behavioral characteristics of High Achieving Leaders
- Presents an integrated synthesis of validated behavioral models that address leadership effectiveness and organizational performance
- Identifies the gaps that currently exist in one's leadership style
- Explains the consequences of those behaviors in the workplace
- Gives participants a new benchmark for leadership to model
- Explores key areas of attitudes and behavioral characteristics of achieving leaders
- In-Person, Virtual or Hybrid Delivery
The mosaic below explores the core modules that make up the Achieving Leader model. Each module provides participants with objective feedback, from both self and others, to develop deep insights and a clear path for improvement. Measured feedback, goal setting and improved behaviors are at the heart of our leadership development programs.