TeamLMI can help clarify options, reduce stress and ensure a successful transition of your business
While the succession of the business owner includes many of the elements of traditional leadership succession, small and medium sized businesses have a special challenge: planning for the transition of owners is an emotionally and financially challenging process that requires a coordinated effort from all of the business advisors. TeamLMI’s comprehensive approach applies best practices for leadership succession to protect business value and allow business owners retire on their own terms.
TeamLMI will help you address the family and emotional, owner legacy, and financial concerns in a comprehensive approach that encourages action, resolves problems and identifies novel solutions to complex challenges.
Our approach is inclusive and brings together highly knowledgeable and ethical professionals from a variety of disciplines who are dedicated to helping businesses and their owners plan for a smooth transition. We create synergy between owners’ retirement objectives and the efforts of company management, employees, and outside advisors. Our approach is designed to maximize your company’s value and reduce your risk.
- Understand objectives for family, legacy and financial needs
- Identify the drivers of the company’s value
- Develop leadership and strategic management practices to build value
- Align the efforts of management, employees and advisors with the owners’ objectives
- Develop and implement a plan and timetable to reach critical milestones
- Build value and reduce the risks during the transition process